Hopsters Co-operative Membership ($250)
– Lifetime membership to Hopsters Co-operative Brewery Limited.
– 5 x $50 shares in the brewery and exclusive opportunity to purchase additional shares at the par value at time of membership.
– Voting power at the Annual General Meeting (early November)
– 10% member discount at tasting bar and online purchases (if and when available)
– Access to new brew tastings and social events
– Membership discount on brewing events & community brew services
– Opportunity to apply to volunteer to work in the brewery
– Opportunity to be nominated to stand for open positions on the Board
– Member Driven Beer: Members may have the opportunity to have a say in the beer your brewery brews.
– Member-only happy hours
– Member exclusive events & education – participate in members-only events such as beer tasting, homebrew workshops, beer release parties, and much more!
– Share dividends – The Board will review finances annually and determine whether it is possible, based on the performance and cash flow of the business, to distribute dividends to member shareholders.
– Purchase bulk brewing ingredients – members may be able to benefit from the brewery’s purchase of bulk ingredients and buy ingredients for their own home brewing endeavours!
– Receive the Hopsters e-newsletter, providing information about member-only events, beer releases, and more!
Additional Investment Rewards
- Your name displayed in the Brewery
- A Hopsters Community Brewery T-Shirt
- Invitations to special sneak preview tasting events
- The $10.00 application administration fee waived.
Not a Member Yet?
Take advantage of the opportunity to be part of Australia’s first community-owned brewery. If you are a craft beer lover or like to brew it, take ownership now by joining today.